Who We Are
Anima Mundi courses and events reflect insights from different modalities and philosophies, yet they are all united by common principles, such as seeing the world as a manifestation of higher power.
We believe in the original purity of consciousness:
* in love, faith and hope as the essence of the universe
* feeling the divine presence in everything
* taking responsibility for your reality
* learning to live in the present moment
* learning to respect and appreciate nature
* learning to face the shadow and stay in the catharsis
* awakening and healing the core feminine and core masculine
* letting go of judgement of others and self judgement
* understanding the union of the opposites
* aligning speech, mind and body
* and learning to live from the heart.
One can choose a path of self-discovery and renewal and experience a progressive sequence of courses and retreats to immerse into these principles.
“We are a river in the ocean of the global effort dedicated to the evolution of consciousness.” ~ Luba Evans-Zion
Luba Saraswati Evans-Zion (Luba) is a visionary and internationally known lecturer on spiritual, personal and holistic health issues. Luba says that the inspiration behind her work is her vision of personal growth, liberation, return of divine feminine, sacred union of feminine and masculine, connection to the source and the idea of living the life as a spiritual practice, a life of service.
She is committed to facilitating change in the world for ourselves and for generations to come. She has been dedicated to to the evolution of consciousness as far as she can remember herself, working with individuals, couples and groups all over the world.
“…I am here to to help restore the ability to feel and love, maximize our potential as humans, rejuvenate, heal, shift to a whole new dimension of possibilities. Life is sacred. Every moment of it is priceless.” ~ Luba
She is the founder of Anima Mundi Institute and Galiana Meditation Retreat – entities that reflect her vision of personal growth, healing and spiritual realization. She is an author of two books: “Healing the Broken Heart” and “Anyone Can Meditate,” along with two plays: “When the Gods are Laughing” and “Dreamcatcher.” Luba speaks, teaches and performs at Cosm Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Burning Man, Berkeley University, and various international art, spirit and music festivals.
Luba is a weaver, a dancer, a singer, a poet and an aspiring comedian. She runs regular personal development classes in New York and New England, as well as intensives and residential retreats for open and ongoing groups at Galiana. She also teaches in Europe, India and South America serving a global community of students. Luba taught more than 200 different workshops in the last 7 years.
Luba came to US at the age of 19 from Russia, when her daughter was 2 years old. She spent most of her life as a single mother, and as a founder and CEO of a successful interactive media company WebMechanics in New York City, serving non-profit organizations like United Nations, Hadassah International, Court TV and PBS to express their messages through digital media. When her daughter went to college, Luba fully immersed herself in spiritual work and founded Galiana Meditation Retreat. Luba says that motherhood is the central theme of her life, the source of constant learning and inspiration.
Luba’s understanding of the unity of form and emptiness and initiation into the depth of non-sectarian spiritual teaching goes first and foremost to her first Raja Yoga meditation teacher Alaya, The Universal Soul, and honorable Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche, the great Tibetan master who brought Tantric Buddhism to the West. She has received training from other numerous sources:
- MS, Tisch School of The Arts, New York University
- Herzen Teacher’s University, St. Petersburg, Russia
Tantric Meditation Training
- Ispalu Tantra Kriya Yoga Teacher Training
- Lama Tsultrim Allione, White Tara Initiation
- Ligmincha Institute, Tibetan Buddhist Bon Center
- International Academy of Consciousness
- Source School of Tantra, Hawaii
- Skydancing Tantra, France
- School of Awakening, Mahasatvaa Ma Ananda Sarita
- Parathan, Living Goddess Tradition at Mahavidya Temple
- Osho Ashram, India
- Master Shanti, Tej Yog, India
Healing Arts Training
- Tilak (College) Aurved, Program for US students, Pune, India
- NLP and Hypnosis Institute of New York Certificate Programs
- Reiki Mastery, Flight Above Venus
- Massage Certificate, St. Petersburg Russia
Fine Arts Training
- Comedy, Playwriting and Fiction classes with Anne-E. Wood.
- Tribal Belly Dance 8 Elements Teaching Track with Rachel Brice
- Film Production, Massachusetts College of Art
- Classical Singing Training with Phyllis Lynd
- Tribal Dance with Sarah Jezebel Wood, Dance Spiral and Andrea Beeman
- 7 Ways to Turn Your Life into a Masterpiece (to be published @At The Edge Magazine, 2014)
- Saraswati on Tantra, Puna, India. 2009
- On Being and Nothingness, Tantric Manifesto, Mahaleshwar Mntn, India. 2009
- Interactive Theater as Tantric Practice, Boston, MA. 2012
- Healing The Broken Heart, E-Book. 2010
- Meditation Made Easy, E-Book. 2012
- Musical Play “Amargi. When Sun was a Woman.”
- Collection of Poems “The Book of Sloth”
- Audio CD “Lengua Divina”LUBA speaks english, russian and spanish and loves to cook holistic gourmet food, including Raw cooking secrets and ayurvedic principles.
Join Our Group on Facebook
More on Luba’s Story
Luba’s Youtube Channel